Перейти к основному содержанию
Помощь

Текущая версия: oldturkey03 (подробности голоса) ,

Текст:

without more information its hard to say, but heres some general suggestions, pull the battery, there is likely still water or corrosion inside witch may cause more damage with power going through the circuit, if your conformable with it i suggest taking the phone apart and cleaning the board with isopropyl alcohol.

Статус:

-deleted
+open

Отредактировано: oldturkey03 (подробности голоса) ,

Текст:

without more information its hard to say, but heres some general suggestions, pull the battery, there is likely still water or corrosion inside witch may cause more damage with power going through the circuit, if your conformable with it i suggest taking the phone apart and cleaning the board with isopropyl alcohol.

Статус:

-open
+deleted

Оригинальный сообщение: Micheal ,

Текст:

without more information its hard to say, but heres some general suggestions, pull the battery, there is likely still water or corrosion inside witch may cause more damage with power going through the circuit, if your conformable with it i suggest taking the phone apart and cleaning the board with isopropyl alcohol.

Статус:

open