Перейти к основному содержанию

Отремонтируйте ваше устройство

Обучение ремонту



Оригинальный сообщение: Sophia ,


Usually, the glass is called front glass or touch panel but not the digitizer. The real digitizer is the one between the front glass and LCD, which also is crystal colored and with the flex cable. You can see the picture, one is the front glass with digitizer and the other is the front glass only.


And nowadays, the glass, the digitizer and the LCD are integrated all together with professional machine. That's why it's more and more difficult to replace the glass or LCD only.