Перейти к основному содержанию

Отремонтируйте ваше устройство

Обучение ремонту

Магазин

Помощь

Текущая версия: oldturkey03 ,

Текст:

Nope. You are not going to get electrocuted. Your iPod Nano however will most likely short circuit and go to iPod heaven. I suggest that you DO NOT turn it on, sync it, plug it in or do anything else with it. Use [[Topic:iPod Nano 3rd Generation|these guides]] to disassemble it. Remove the battery and clean it properly with isopropyl alcohol. Use [https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Repairing+iPhone+Liquid+Damage/5825|this guide] to see how to properly clean. It was written for an iPhone but all the points are pertinent to your iPod as well. After you cleaned it, replace the battery, reassemble and then re-evaluate for any damage.
Nope. You are not going to get electrocuted. Your iPod Nano however will most likely short circuit and go to iPod heaven. I suggest that you DO NOT turn it on, sync it, plug it in or do anything else with it. Use [[Topic:iPod Nano 3rd Generation|these guides]] to disassemble it. Remove the battery and clean it properly with isopropyl alcohol. Use [https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Repairing+iPhone+Liquid+Damage/5825|this guide] to see how to properly clean. It was written for an iPhone but all the points are pertinent to your iPod as well. After you cleaned it, replace the battery, reassemble and then re-evaluate for any damage.

Статус:

open

Оригинальный сообщение: oldturkey03 ,

Текст:

Nope. You are not going to get electrocuted. Your iPod Nano however will most likely short circuit and go to iPod heaven. I suggest that you DO NOT turn it on, sync it, plug it in or do anything else with it. Use [[Topic:iPod Nano 3rd Generation|these guides]] to disassemble it. Remove the battery and clean it properly with isopropyl alcohol.

Статус:

open