Перейти к основному содержанию

Оригинальный сообщение: Wraithvenge ,


No, you need to use one that has the same specs as the old one. You should be able to find one online with the model number that's on the old one, or perhaps contacting the manufacturer for the part number. Circuits are designed with certain specs, that if altered, could cause poor performance (not as much power as before) or burn something else out. Digi-key is a good place to look for electronic parts too.