Перейти к основному содержанию

Отремонтируйте ваше устройство

Обучение ремонту

Запчасти и инструменты

Помощь

Текущая версия: Yoosup ,

Текст:

Hi. I am from South Korea. I have an IPad Air with cellulara cellular function. I had the same problem of updating error code 50. I knew it might be the faulty baseband because I could not use the cellular function since several month ago. I tried everything suggested but could not succeed. It always stopped in the middle of updating and especially at the point of firmware updating , about 65 percent point. As I thought Baseband IC is the hardware causing the trouble of updating, I tried to heat up the IPad body uniformly with a hair dryer covering it with a blanket to keep its temperature. And it succeeded! Just one shot and it finally passed the 65% where it always stopped! But I could not update (I don't know why) but I had to restore it and it came out as a new IPad! I suppose heating caused the malfunctioning IC to work somehow. I hope my experience to be a help to someone having a similar problem like me.
Hi. I am from South Korea. I have an IPad Air with cellulara cellular function. I had the same problem of updating error code 50. I knew it might be the faulty baseband because I could not use the cellular function since several month ago. I tried everything suggested but could not succeed. It always stopped in the middle of updating and especially at the point of firmware updating , about 65 percent point. As I thought Baseband IC is the hardware causing the trouble of updating, I tried to heat up the IPad body uniformly with a hair dryer covering it with a blanket to keep its temperature. And it succeeded! Just one shot and it finally passed the 65% where it always stopped! But I could not update (I don't know why) but I had to restore it and it came out as a new IPad! I suppose heating caused the malfunctioning IC to work somehow. I hope my experience to be a help to someone having a similar problem like me.

Статус:

open

Отредактировано: Yoosup ,

Текст:

Hi. I have an IPad Air with cellular. I had the same problem of updating error code 50. I knew it might be the faulty baseband because I could not use the cellular function since several month ago. I tried everything suggested but could not succeed. It always stopped in the middle of updating and especially at the point of firmware updating , about 65 percent point. As I thought Baseband IC is the hardware causing the trouble of updating, I tried to heat up the IPad body uniformly with a hair dryer covering it with a blanket to keep its temperature. And it succeeded! Just one shot and it finally passed the 65% where it always stopped! But I could not update (I don't know why) but I had to restore it and it came out as a new IPad! I suppose heating causecaused the malfunctioning IC to work somehow. I hope my experience to be a help to someone having a similar problem like me.
Hi. I have an IPad Air with cellular. I had the same problem of updating error code 50. I knew it might be the faulty baseband because I could not use the cellular function since several month ago. I tried everything suggested but could not succeed. It always stopped in the middle of updating and especially at the point of firmware updating , about 65 percent point. As I thought Baseband IC is the hardware causing the trouble of updating, I tried to heat up the IPad body uniformly with a hair dryer covering it with a blanket to keep its temperature. And it succeeded! Just one shot and it finally passed the 65% where it always stopped! But I could not update (I don't know why) but I had to restore it and it came out as a new IPad! I suppose heating causecaused the malfunctioning IC to work somehow. I hope my experience to be a help to someone having a similar problem like me.

Статус:

open

Оригинальный сообщение: Yoosup ,

Текст:

Hi. I have an IPad Air with cellular. I had the same problem of updating error code 50. I knew it might be the faulty baseband  because I could not use the cellular function since several month ago. I tried everything suggested but could not succeed. It always stopped in the middle of updating and especially at the point of firmware updating , about 65 percent point.  As I thought Baseband IC is the hardware causing the trouble of updating, I tried to heat up the IPad body uniformly with a hair dryer covering it with a blanket to keep its temperature.  And  it succeeded! Just one shot and it finally passed the 65% where it always stopped! But I could not update (I don't know why) but I had to restore it and it came out  as a new IPad! I suppose heating cause the malfunctioning IC to work somehow. I hope my experience to be a help to someone having a similar problem like me.

Статус:

open