Перейти к основному содержанию
Помощь

Оригинальный сообщение: Gigabit87898 ,

Текст:

First, unplug the battery connector. That can prevent any more destruction to your phones innards. Now take out the logic board. What you will want to do is place it in 90% or above isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and brush it gently with a new toothbrush. Let it sit for five minutes. (In the alcohol) Then take it out and let it sit under a fan or in the sun for an hour. See if it works. If it doesn't, test the battery voltage. If it is above 3.6v, it is good. If you get no voltage or something below 3.6v, replace the battery.

Статус:

open