Перейти к основному содержанию
Помощь

Оригинальный сообщение: Chase Crawford ,

Текст:

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by high current problem? Sending too much current through an electronic device can burn out resisters and blow out capacitors, which could be the problem. Other than that, the battery could just be getting disconnected. The panel covering the battery connectors is pretty important, so be sure that it isn't coming off (but also be sure you don't put a wrong screw into the board). Good luck

Статус:

open