Перейти к основному содержанию
Помощь

Оригинальный сообщение: Brian Wood ,

Текст:

The genius bar will do nothing.  They will want you to buy another phone.  I would first buy another battery just to make sure the battery is fine.  When you say it had very little water damage could you explain this?  Even small amounts of water can damage the right component to cause overheating or low voltage that would cause your phone to reboot.  One last thing, when you took the board out to place it in the new housing, did you notice any corrosion on the board?

Статус:

open