Перейти к основному содержанию
Помощь

Оригинальный сообщение: LNG Finesse ,

Текст:

My son spilled a good amount of water onto his. It would turn on then turn right back off at first.  I unplugged it shook it out then used the blow dryer on it for about 15 minutes rotating between warm and cool air.  Hope this helps, the blow dryer suggestion saved his and I’m sure it will help

yours too, if it doesn’t let it dry out for a couple more days and try again before buying a new one.

Статус:

open