Перейти к основному содержанию
Помощь

Оригинальный сообщение: chad franklin ,

Текст:

I have a repair center and everytime I replaced a battery in a unit like this the ipod just continued to get hotter with power until it shut off completely. The board is bad and possibly something is making a connection where it shouldnt make one. Before you put a battery in use isopropyl alcohol to clean the whole board, look for green or white dust like a car battery gets. This can cause problems, once your done cleaning the unit blow on the mother board until the alcohol evaporates then try plugging it back into power source. If it continues to get hot just call it a loss!!

Статус:

open