Оригинальный сообщение: Juax ,
As far as I know, the battery needs to be roughly 10%-15% charge for thermal activity. It does not appear the be punctured, but of course you still want to be safe. [br] [br] I think it will be okay, assuming that you did not see any abnormal. Swelling, smoke, smell of rotten eggs, etc. [br] [br] If you are looking to remove the battery. I would recommend you grab some 99% isopropyl alcohol and just apply a very small amount around the battery to let the adhesive soften. It will make removing the battery a lot easier. If you want to give it a go and try to examine the board yourself. You can use the 99% isopropyl alcohol and clean the boards. You can tell where the areas are affected, you will see white/green odd looking marks. Clean it with a soft tooth brush and 99% alcohol, let it dry up before connecting anything and test. [br] Hope this helps.