Hello Jayson !
Not to much information for troubleshoot!
- Did you try with the wall socket plugged?
- If you have a multimeter, you can try to test your battery voltage. You should have about 3.7v out. Let us know if you need more detail on how to proceed. By the way you can also check the voltage out of your charger.
- Are you sure the phone does not in fact turn on, but with defective screen or screen back light?
- Do you remember if your phone usually emit a sound or vibration when you turn it on usually? if it's the case do you have this sound or vibration emitted or just black out?
- You can also try to turn it on under a very bright light and carefully look at the screen if something move.
I hope this can help, let us know if you have some more information.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?