Перейти к основному содержанию

How can I get a replacement Keyboard Connector?

When replacing my keyboard (due to broken keys), the piece on the back of the trackpad was really weak and basically fell apart. This is the where the white ribbon goes. I am unable to type anything without an external keyboard.

Anyway, can I get a replacement for that somewhere? Maybe I just have to replace the trackpad? I guess it depends how difficult it is to replace the connector versus cost. Thanks.

Отвечено! Посмотреть ответ У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка -1
Добавить комментарий

1 ответ

Выбранное решение

you can just replace the track pad since it would be cheaper then a top case but that is the only options

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 0


I think you're right, but all they sell on ifixit is the entire upper case. do you know where i can find the trackpad?


Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

stuarttett будет вечно благодарен.
Просмотр статистики:

За последние 24часов: 0

За последние 7 дней: 0

За последние 30 дней: 0

За всё время: 2,098