Black wire connected to Airport card

While replacing my inverter cable on my 13" Mackbook I noticed the black wire that connects to my airport card is missing some of its plastic coating. It looks like it fryed just under where the grey tape is. Can I just use electrical tape for this or does it need to be replaced. Also what is this wire? I think it connects to my camera on the top of the screen. Other question, is the grey connecting tape that holds the grey, black and blue wires tin foil?

Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий