just wanted to post here one of the fixes I found that worked on two different machines.
I found that if the machine sits for a while, the valve in the arm portion starts to stick closed and cannot pump water out.
Here’s a tutorial with pictures on how to get to it and how to open it up.
1) (Model specific) You have to take the two screws off that hold the opener lever onto the machine. 2 star bit screws.
2) Next open the pod arm and take the two screws out that hold the top portion on.
3) Close arm and gently wiggle the top portion of the arm until it comes off. Do not force it!!! There are two retaining feet that hold the top portion on. (Pictured are the feet and the holes on the sids of the tube that the feet go in.)
4) Next is to remove the two screws, holding the silicone tube down.
5) Remove the silicone tube and gently create a vacuum on silicone tube. I used my mouth to pull a vacuum on the tube (be very careful if your machine has already heated up the tank). This should break the rubber one-way valve loose, and water should flow again. (Image is where the rubber one-way valve is.)
PLEASE BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN PULLING WATER OUT OF HEATED TANK!!!
Put machine back together in order it was taken apart and then run a cycle.
Hope this helps.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?