I can do everything fine except these. Pointers?
Any tips or pointers? i thought I've made enough mistakes but i guess not. I've finally gone through the entire glass repair process and this is what i can't do well and i need tips and pointers.
1. I can't seem to seperate the LCD from the LCD housing easily. I have to apply force and most of the time, i end up cracking it. Is there an easier way than applying force? I've tried hair blower and even a heating pad to heat the lcd to loosen the adhesive but it's still tough.
2. I also don't know exactly where to solder the backlight with the soldering pad on the digitizer ribbon. through experience though, I'm assuming best place to solder it by lining the bottom of the backlight soldering pad with the bottom of the digitizer ribbon soldering pad, instead of lining the tops of those up.
3. I also can't seem to get the Lcd Housing to come back together with the LCD and to have all sides stick to the LCD. Even when i use double sided tape, it seems to bulge. Any tips? what adhesive i should use. I want to use the original adhesive and not the tape, but i don't know what it is.
4. Before getting rid of the old screen, i can't seem to get the front mic speaker piece, it's the piece that is under the antenna and front camera, off successfully. The black thing with holes. I want to get all of it off and put it onto my new screen but i can't due to the adhesive and not knowing how to put it back on.
5. I sometimes cut into the polarizer when rubbing the glue off...now im just planning on not using a razor for that part of the process and just using a hand and a piece of microfiber cloth. But because of this, i now have to purchase the conductive paste.
These are all the mistakes i'm running into as of now, as soon as i find a way to get past these, i'm set. Please help. Thanks in advance.