If your laptop is running more slowly than usual or has become increasingly slow over the past several weeks or months, see the Acer Aspire 5253 Is Running Slowly problem page for possible problems and solutions.
Just a few suggestions.
1. Have you checked that 'fast startup' is enabled?
2. Have you checked in Task Manager/ Startup to see what programs are loaded on boot?
3. Have you turned off (the ones you don't want) Windows live tiles to stop them 'updating' unnecessarily. It cuts into your download as well as using the CPU.
4. Have you turned off Windows Defender if you have another AV installed?
5. Have you disabled any unnecessary 'bloatware' installed by Acer?
6. There was a BIOS Version update to Ver.1.15 dated 13/08/2015 which simply says "Improve System Performance' You may wish to check your BIOS version. Here is a link to download the update http://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/dri... select BIOS/Firmware tab
Был ли этот ответ полезен?