Перейти к основному содержанию

Where to buy bumper buttons?

The RB/LB bumper buttons for the afterglow controller are a different style than the official xbox 360 controller replacement buttons that I've found. Are these sold anywhere?

Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий

Ответов (1)

Digikey should have them. You will have to hunt in tactile switches though. If you can post a picture of the switch with a rough measurement I can hunt for you.

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 0

3 Комментариев:

Or do you mean the outer plastic piece? The tactile switches look the same.


the plastic bumbers


i need the plastic bumbers themselfs not the button on the inside


Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

Tom будет очень признателен(а).
Статистика просмотров:

За последние 24 час(ов): 0

За последние 7 дней: 0

За последние 30 дней: 11

За всё время: 754