Part numbers for plastic clips that keep bottom plate from flexing.

Hey there,

So my Mid-2010 15" Macbook Pro has two broken plastic clips on the underside that hold the fins on the base plate in place, to keep it from flexing. See photo (not mine) here:

I think this might be the reason my laptop keeps restarting when I carry it – I think the base plate is flexing and shorting something out.

Does anybody have part numbers for these, or know where I can purchase them?

Thanks in advance.

Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 1
Добавить комментарий