Kernel Panic at any time except when iBook without shields
Hello, I would like to know if there is a solution to save my ibook following the mistake of a glass of milk...
The last events I noticed :
- I put half a glass of milk on the front of my ibook (keyboard mostly)
- I opened all my computer, clean the bit of milk that come inside (very less, I am lucky, on the bottom side, just on the right of the plug for the battery)
- I ordered for a new keyboard and replaced it
- Then my ibook has run well during two/three weeks, and now it's kernel panic at anytime, sometimes during booting, sometime ten minutes after running well
- I opened again my computer to check the milk, but nothing new, and after different supposition, I try to boot it opened, without shields : I didn't noticed any kernel panic this way
Thanks very much!
Это хороший вопрос?