How can I change the butterfly mechanism of the keys?

I want to change the butterfly system on a key because I have chipped one of the four angles when trying to clean the key. Could you provide me please with a guide? Thank you in advance.

Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий