GE microwave blows line fuse within seconds of starting
When unit is started-it will hum loud then blows fuse, I removed the primary leads to trans and the light,turntable fan and display work fine. I have tested the trans, magnetron, cap and hv diode more than once and they all appear fine I even checked the hv diode with a9 volt battery in series. If I plug the primaries back in and start it -it still will but the Trans hums loudly but did not blow the fuse, ( I only ran it for 5 sec each time) So am I guessing that it is the trans since its secondary leads are not plugged in ? Thanks.
Это хороший вопрос?