Перейти к основному содержанию

A piece of equipment used in the manufacture of semiconductors.

Вопросов 1 Показать все

Needing Spare Parts for this

Do you have any spare parts for this unit or can you tell me where to find some?

Отвечено! Посмотреть ответ У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий

Ответов (1)

Выбранное решение

Hine Design has been sold to Brooks Automation (source: http://www.cutthroatconsulting.com/Hine_...).

Given this is a specialized semiconductor process tool, I would contact Brooks (http://www.brooks.com/company/contact-us...) to see if they can help you get spare parts, or an engineering drawing so you can have spare parts made.

It also appears that ebay has some parts for Hine Design wafer transfers. See https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4.... If you know the exact part you are looking for give this a try, or maybe find a "parts-only" unit and take what you need from it.

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 1
Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

aceware будет очень признателен(а).
Статистика просмотров:

За последние 24 час(ов): 0

За последние 7 дней: 1

За последние 30 дней: 7

За всё время: 94