Your screen is blank after you return to Home
1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your Xbox One wireless controller.
Your screen is blank after you begin watching a Blu-ray Disc
Note The Blu-ray Player app does not apply to the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition.
This can happen if Video output in your console settings is set to Allow 24Hz. To turn off Allow 24Hz, follow these steps:
1. On your wireless controller, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
2. Select System > Settings > Display & sound.
3. Select Video output > Video modes.
4. Click Allow 24Hz to turn off this setting.
Your screen is blank after you turn on the console
- Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.
- Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).
- Check that the HDMI cable connection to your console is secure.
- Check that the HDMI cable connection to your TV is secure.
- Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.
- Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
- Reset your display settings. Here's how:
1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.
Note If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the Xbox button and the Bind button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.
In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to System > Settings > Display & sound > Video output, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
4. If you’re required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you’ll want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 of the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more info, see How to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One.
- Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.
- Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.
- Try connecting your console to a different TV.
Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup
If your Xbox One console is connected to an audio-video receiver (AVR) that's connected to your TV and you have no sound, follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Turn on your devices in the following order, waiting for each device to fully power up before starting the next device:
a. Turn on your TV first.
b. Once your TV is displaying a picture, turn on the AVR.
c. Turn on your Xbox One console.
2. Use the Input button on your TV’s remote control (or the buttons on the TV) to switch the input source of your AVR away from the console and then back (for example, HDMI1 to HDMI2, and then back to HDMI1).
3. Restart the AVR.
4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
a. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
b. Select System > Settings > Display & sound.
c. Select Video output > Video fidelity & overscan.
d. Under the Display dropdown, select the HDMI option.
Your screen is blank after you install a system update
If you've just installed a system update and you see a blank screen, try the Xbox One System Update Solution. In step 1, select I NEED TO TROUBLESHOOT A SYSTEM UPDATE ERROR, and then follow the steps shown.
I'm having a similar issue. My xbox is turning on, not connecting via HDMI then turning off after 3-5 minutes. Black screen fixes aren't working. I've soft reset, hard reset, left it unplugged for 24h. No fix. Someone please lmk how to fix this!
из Cheese Dasavage
Did you figure this out? Mine is doing the same thing.
Nothing worked for me. Screen stayed black, Xbox turned on but it never made any beep noises.
Same problem, took apart my entire Xbox one s, cleaned it well, did everything else the others have done and still have the same problem.
из Travis Hoffman
i have the same problem. did everything else aswell. Please help.
из Muhammad Ardiansyah
Показать 14 больше комментариев