Перейти к основному содержанию

The W123 chassis covers 240D's, 300D's, 300TD's, 280E's, and several other models of Mercedes coupes, sedans and wagons from model years 1977 to 1985.

116вопросов Показать все

What is the part number of the bolt that holds the upper control arm

What is the part number of the bolt that holds the upper control arm to the sway arm? I can find the control arms everywhere, and the outer bushings everywhere, but no one sells a whole kit that comes with bolts, bushings, and arms. I don’t even need the control arms, but i really need the bushings and the bolts/washers.

Отвечено! Посмотреть ответ У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий

2 Ответов

Выбранное решение

Shane Moore 

Block Image

#86 MB part number 910 106 010 034

#71 MB part number 000 960 012 335

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 2
Добавить комментарий

I believe that if you simply go to the MB Dealer parts counter with your VIN Number, they can give you that information no matter what country your car was originally made for, their parts system shows every vehicle from around the world. It would be rare to replace the bolt unless of course it has visible wear and/or heavy corrosion which is why I am thinking you wish to replace the bolts also. I would not expect them to come in a parts kit.

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

Shane Moore будет вечно благодарен.
Просмотр статистики:

За последние 24часов: 0

За последние 7 дней: 2

За последние 30 дней: 11

За всё время: 91