PS4 Pro games constantly crashing (ce-34878-0)
Hello, I have this PS4 Pro (cuh-7100) where all of a sudden games are crashing on me with error code ce-34878-0
I already pointed out it has to be hardware issue because here is what I tried:
1. Completely reinstalled system software with USB stick on NEW HDD I had (so I also replaced the disk in the process)
2. Tried digital/cd version of games (both crashing randomly often few minutes after start but not at the same time just random, always within 10 minutes)
3. Tried with and without network connection
4. Tried logged in and signed off, in both states crashing
5. tried with tottaly clean and fresh system after installing software through USB on new HDD, NO GAME DATA ARE SAVED ON CONSOLE
All the internet tips are tottaly off me as most of them are regarding software issue or the ones I have already tried. Anyone was in my situation and managed to solve it?
I figured console might be overheating as this would make a lot of sense, however fan is working properly, so I am not sure how to eliminate this one.
I have the console dissasembled cleaned everything going for new thermal paste and we will see.
Это хороший вопрос?