Windows do not detect my iPhone 4
I bought recently an iPhone 4 (used). The issue I am facing is that Windows do not recognize it (neither do iTunes), although it charges through the USB port. I am 99% sure it is a hardware problem, but before I start swapping parts I would most appreciate some input. What I have tried so far:
- Connect it to 3 different laptops
- Connect it with 3 different cables
- Uninstall/Reinstall iTunes and all Apple software
- Stop/Restart relevant services
- All of the above in DFU mode
- All of the above after a 12 hour charging, through a wall socket
- All steps in Apple's troubleshooting guides referring to my issue
Another iPhone 4 I have handy, connects to all three computers that I have also tried to connect the faulty one just fine.
Thank you in advance
Это хороший вопрос?