I have just accomplished this:
1) acquired a chinese Aliexpress replacement keyboard for white Macbook A1181 - 8 USD !!! , very nice looking :) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/A1181-UK...
2) used a Dremel grinder to rip the melted plastic bolts and take off the aluminum cover that holds the keyboard to the top case
3) swapped the keyboard and used hot plastic gun to remake the plastic bolts, reattaching the aluminum cover to the top case and fixing the keyboard in place;
4) result is good enough for the price:
- all keys except 1 work (] seems broken)
- I was not very careful with the hot glue and added some depth to the top cover, that seem to prevent the top to lay perfectly on the bottom case; this can be done better but it is enough for me, for a 10 years old scrapped laptop and 8 USD keyboard, good enough !
Был ли этот ответ полезен?