Who knows the name of this hardware?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Help Please. I need help identifying the name to this piece of hardware. It's directly behind the screen of the tablet if you were to take it off. It's the only piece of silicon/circuit board. I need to replace the LCD display connector. I have already replaced the flex cable because I thought that was the problem when the screen stopped working in the beginning. Help would be great! I've been searching for over 2 weeks. I've even called Geek squad and several other companies to no avail. ~Michael

Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий