I guess you’re using the recovery mode to reset the device and you want to exit that screen. Simply use the volume up & down keys to navigate to “reboot phone” and press the power button once to select it.
Here is the complete steps to factory reset and exit recovery mode.
- If your phone is on, power it off.
- Hold down the Power and Volume up buttons simultaneously. You should see the Samsung logo followed by an "Installing system update" screen.
- After a few seconds, you should see a "No command" message flashing on the screen. Wait 10 to 15 seconds at this screen and the device will enter recovery mode.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu and the power button to make a selection.
- Highlight Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Highlight and select Yes to confirm the reset.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu. Press the Power button to select Reboot system now.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?