Did “2. Undoing changes made to your computer“ never finish?
How to Enter Safe Mode when you can’t boot normally.
Safe Mode loads with a minimum set of drivers, software and service. Usually, when Windows doesn’t start normally, Safe Mode starts with no problem. It’s useful for you to troubleshoot the problem there.
''''1) Ensure your PC is off.
2) Press the power button to turn on your PC, and then hold the power button down until PC shuts down automatically (about 5 seconds). Repeat this more than 2 times until you see the Preparing Automatic Repair (see below screenshot).
Note: ''The aim of this step is to bring up the “Preparing Automatic Repair” screen. When Windows doesn’t boot properly, this screen pops up and it attempts to fix the problem. If you’ve seen this screen the first time you powered up, skip this step.''
- *In your case it may be physically awkward but neverthe less yes take out the battery as soon as Windows logo appears before the messages come up . You will need to do this at least 2 or 3 times until the diagnostic/repair screen loads.
3) Then wait for Windows to diagnose your PC.
4) Click Advanced options, and then the system will bring up the Windows RE (Recovery environment.) screen.
5) On the Windows RE (Recovery environment) screen, click Troubleshoot.
6) On the Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced options.
7) Click Start-up Settings to continue.
8) Click Restart. The computer restarts and another screen opens showing a list of different start-up options.
9) On your keyboard, press the 4 number key to enter Safe Mode without network. (If you need to do some online research after boot into the safe mode, press the 5 number key to enter Safe Mode with network access.)
It a start. Let us know how it goes.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?