Перейти к основному содержанию

Do you have the part that you plug the power cord into?

I was told that it is a separate part, and usually costs around $35 to $50. I am referring to the part that you plug the power cord into the laptop, not the wall.

Отвечено! Посмотреть ответ У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 2
Добавить комментарий

1 ответ

Выбранное решение

It's called the DC-IN port. Here it is: http://www.ifixit.com/Mac-Parts/iBook-G4.... Heres how to install it: iBook G4 14" 1.42 GHz DC-In Board Replacement

Был ли этот ответ полезен?

Оценка 5

3 Комментариев:

Nice answer mayer, beat me to the punch by 40 seconds.


sorry Nat, I was in a hurry to go somewhere so I typed fast


Hey, I think that's awesome, your answer was better than mine. Quality content is always good in my book.


Добавить комментарий

Добавьте свой ответ

Ben будет вечно благодарен.
Просмотр статистики:

За последние 24часов: 0

За последние 7 дней: 0

За последние 30 дней: 0

За всё время: 1,778