Water damaged - Cleaned but turns off immediately after turning on
My nephew spilled water into my XBOX ONE S and since then the console has been faulty. I have taken it apart and cleaned off all the visible water damage. The damage was mostly to the bottom left (front) side of the system so it seems that the more important components were spared. I cleaned it using Surgical Spirit and a toothbrush.
However the system still is faulty. When I turn it on, it’ll make the beep, start spinning the fan and then quickly turn off again. Is the system gone for good or is there anything I can still do?