Sorry to hear your lenovo isn't feeling the best, don't worry, I fixed plenty of androids that had off-days. Let's boot into recovery mode:
- Make sure your tablet is turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button, and then press and hold the Power button.
- Keep holding both buttons until the Lenovo logo appears on the screen, and then release only the Power button. Continue to hold the Volume Up button until the recovery menu appears.
Once you are in the recovery mode screen, lets clear the cache, the cache is just temporary files that the tablet stores, clearing these might fix your issue
Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight the "Wipe cache partition"
- Press the Power button to select the option.
- Confirm that you want to proceed with the action by selecting "Yes" or "Confirm" when prompted.
- Wait for the process to complete, and then select "Reboot system now" to restart your tablet.
Now, if your android is feeling better, that's great! If not, we will have to do a factory rest, this does wipe data! All you do is dollow the steps to get to the recovery menu and use the Volume Up and Volume Down Buttons to select the "Wipe data/factory reset" option.
Now at this point, if your tablet still doesn't feel the best, you might have a Faulty Bootloader, fixing that is completely different from recovery mode. But, if you still have the android with the triangle, let me know and I'll help any way I can!
Был ли этот ответ полезен?