Chain Brake Band
Там нет никаких вопросов. Будьте первым,ask задайте вопрос!
Background and Identification
The Makita Chainsaw model EA6100PRGG is a professional-grade chainsaw manufactured by Makita, a Japanese power tool manufacturer. This chainsaw has a 2-stroke gas engine, which means that it is a smaller and lighter engine that runs at a higher rate than a 4-stroke engine would. This makes it ideal for handheld tools such as a chainsaw, because the lighter weight makes it easier for the user to hold for a long period of time. Two-stroke engines generally have higher emissions than 4-stroke engines. However, the Makita 20" 61 cc Chainsaw advertises a Stratified Air Scavenging engine, which is intended to improve efficiency and lower emissions.
The Makita 20" 61 cc Chainsaw is intended for professional use in forestry and landscaping. It can be identified by the 20” blade and the red casing, as well as the Makita logo on the blade of the saw and on the side of the handle.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 13.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight : 20.1 lbs.
- Standard Guide Bar : 20"
- Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
- Starter Type: Spring Assisted
- Power Rating : 4.6 HP/3.4 kW
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
- Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM
- Pitch : 3/8"
- Gauge : .050"
- Fuel Mixture : 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 27 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity : 16 oz.