Xbox One S Wireless Controller 1708 Parts
Replacement parts for your Xbox One S Wireless Controller 1708 model to fix your broken device!
iFixit has you covered with parts, tools, and free repair guides. Repair with confidence! All of our replacement parts are tested to rigorous standards and backed by our industry-leading warranty.
Части, которые работают с Xbox One S Wireless Controller 1708:
Xbox One Controller Joystick Cover
Replace a broken or worn out joystick cover for your Xbox One Controller with this part. This part is the plastic cover knob that fits over the joystick mechanism. This i...
Xbox One S Controller (1708) Bumper Assembly
Replace a damaged bumper assembly.
Xbox One S Controller (1708) Right Handle Cover
Replace a scratched or cracked right handle plastic case on an Xbox One S controller.
Xbox One Controller Action Button Gasket
Rubber gasket that fits behind the external action button covers
Xbox One S Controller (1708) Front Panel
Replace a scratched or cracked front plastic case on an Xbox One S controller.
Xbox One Controller Charging Cable & Adapter
Rechargeable battery pack and USB charging cable for Xbox One controller
Xbox One Controller Battery Enclosure
Replace a broken or missing plastic battery enclosure. This part is compatible with the Xbox One controller.
Xbox One/One S Controller (1697 and 1708) Headphone Jack Assembly
Replace a defective headphone jack.
Xbox One S Controller (1708) Motherboard
Replace a damaged controller motherboard.
Xbox One S Controller (1708) Upper Bezel
Replace a damaged upper bezel.
Информация об устройстве
The Xbox One Wireless Controller Model 1708 can be quickly identified by the presence of a full faceplate, since the X button is no longer covered by a single piece of glossy plastic that is separate from the faceplate. The texture that is used on the plastic shell is also different from previous controllers as well.
If you still want to be sure, the label in the battery compartment will say Model 1708.
Shared features between models 1537, 1697 and 1708 include:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with a computer.
Shared features between models 1697 and 1708:
- The controller now features a 3.5mm headphone jack, which makes the headset adapter optional. With the headphone jack integrated into the controller, the headset adapter requirement is not an issue anymore if you want to use 3rd party headsets. Note: While the headset adapter is no longer required, adjusting the volume or muting your headset will need to be done in software. Users who want hardware control will need the headset adapter.
Features unique to the 1708:
- The back plastic on the controller has a texture that is very different from both the 1537 and 1697.
- The front faceplate eliminates the plastic X button cover that was present on previous controllers. The plastic cover that holds the sync button in the controller no longer covers the front of the controller.
- Microsoft offers the 1708 controller in White, Black, Green, Orange, Red and Blue as standard colors. If these colors are not to your liking, special edition controllers are released occasionally.
- This controller was the first controller to offer the Xbox Design lab option though the Microsoft store. The entire controller can be customized to the color scheme you want, which means that Microsoft probably has the option to make the controller look a certain way if none of the default options are to your liking. However, this option adds $20 to the base price of the controller.