Extract tough stripped screws without damaging the device.
- Safely remove stripped screws and replace the age-old practice of coating the screw-riddled device with wax and feathers and hurling it into the sun.
- We know how annoying stripped screws can be. Before you resort to the rotary tool or super glue, give these little guys a try.
- Hardened bits with 4 sharp points for gripping what's left of the screwhead safely.
- Extractor tips are double-sided and reversible:
- 3 drivers have the same size bits on each end, and 1 driver has different sizes on each end—a total of 5 different bits.
- Anodized machined aluminum handles with swivel tops and pocket clips.
- Made in USA.
This tool requires some mechanical aptitude and careful feel. If you stripped a screw while carefully using the correct type of driver the first time, it is possible you will not be successful with this tool. Screws that are cross-threaded, jammed, or glued in place will be very difficult to remove with any tool. Our Screw Extracting Pliers are easier to use, but will not grip recessed screws.