- The battery can be removed first, once you open the phone. It’s only lightly adhered and comes with a pull tab for easy removal.
- Many components are modular and can be individually replaced.
- Display replacements, which are the most common repairs, are not prioritized in the design. (You have to completely disassemble the phone to swap out your screen.)
- While the Front Facing Camera’s new pop up ability is really cool, the added mechanical element makes it more likely to wear out and more complicated to replace.
- The primary access point for all repairs, the rear panel, is firmly glued in place.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Встроить эту инструкцию
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.