Get quick access to guides, parts, and answers for your devices
Похоже, что ваша корзина пуста
This was a very helpful set of instructions. My A1302 is up and running again! Thanks!
I simply removed and checked all the capacitors. Different brands were used: Rubycon, Samson, Koshin and Su’scon. I simply used the capacitance checker on my multimeter. Only the Su’scon capacitor’s capacitance appeared to be about 50% below spec! In fact, very much in line with the quality ranking published on good’ol Tom’s Hardware (https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/pow...). Eventually replaced all capacitors for which I could buy a replacement at the local electronic components store; a bike ride distance. The 47uF’s (C3 and C4) were the only ones for which I couldn’t find a replacement so quickly; they were still within spec, so I placed them back.
After replacement of the other capacitors, I added the (repaired) power-unit cover and the machine became alive again.
Use an iron instead of a heating gun or hairdryer!
Gradually raise the temperature while checking for separation, while moving over the rubber. I first cleaned the rubber with some soap, to avoid scorching dust or grease. The setting for synthetic fabrics seemed to do the job with my Tefal iron; probably a little over 100 degrees centigrade. No steam off course!
Worked like a charm without leaving almost any residual glue.
Sticking the rubber sole back after the repair was also successful.
Однажды Они, Вы смогут просмотреть график вашего рейтинга, накопленного за всё время.
Репутация еще не заработана.