Darren - thanks for the hint! I was also wondering (and wouldn’t want to do) why to extract the whole logic board.
Overall took me an hour or so and I used the “thread” method to actually remove the batteries instead of the glue remover. Worked fine for me. The only issue was with getting the battery cable from und the board because of the tight fitting with the separator “wall” between the logic board and the main battery cell. I ended up breaking the glued little wall from the case, then you can easily slide the cable under the board and afterwards gluing it back into place.
All good now :-)
Однажды Они, Вы смогут просмотреть график вашего рейтинга, накопленного за всё время.
Репутация еще не заработана.