Starting the removal of the screen in the middle may not be as safe as starting the removal near the top corner. Not sure what caused it (likely I inserted pick too far) but I ended up with small blemish/glue under the screen near the starting point. Thankfully, its minor and barely noticeable after the repair. The hardest part was keeping the data and power cables aligned/attached while re-attaching the plate and 4 tiny screws. But with a little patience, I was able to re-assemble it.
I found no need to clean existing adhesive residue other than just pulling out the old adhesive strips. For the most part, installing the new adhesive strips was actually pretty easy but just a bit tedious. There should be a note about how to re-apply the strips. As long as you are careful with slowly re-applying while pulling off the protective plastic and face them the right way (it would have been nice to have some instructions on this).
In the end, the repair worked went very well and a new battery!
Однажды Они, Вы смогут просмотреть график вашего рейтинга, накопленного за всё время.
Репутация еще не заработана.