Grand Valley State University
Gaining to become a well rounded marketer while having a passion for telling a story for each product I have the pleasure to work on.
- MS suite
- Time management
- Wix web design
- Team oriented
- Street marketing communications
- Customer service
- Survey Monkey
* Facebook business
- Social media content creator
Managing Active Commute Week, Facebook page (2019)
Active Commute Week, Wix website (2019)
Street Marketing for DASH, AVGR, and MobileGR Grand Rapids (2018-2020).
- iPhone XS Max through Recovery Mode and DFU Mode to fix boot loop issue.
- Macbook Pro 16-inch (2019) recovery mode, safe mode, reset NVRAM, and launching Apple Diagnostics to fix a software issue where the macbook crashed consistently.
- Screen replaced iPhone 4s.
I enjoy running during the summer afternoons while listening to new genres of music from Spotify. Movies and video games have also been a part of my life. I mostly watch action, adventure, and suspense movies. While for video games, I enjoy playing FPS, puzzles, open world, and racing games. Lastly, I have been enjoying collecting funko pops that represents my childhood.
How does this project related to you?
Personally working on a project would benefit me by learning, growing, and becoming conscious of tech repair. Essentially reducing my e-waste and saving money altogether, rather than buying a whole new product and adding more waste onto the planet. Professionally it would benefit me by learning how to become a better writer, communicator, and designer.