Laptop won't turn on after creating a spark
First time I've had to post about a computer problem I've been having. I was trying to clean my fan when I did something really dumb and used a metal tool to try to take the battery connector off the logic board. It slipped and I touched one of the soldered pin above it. There was a small orange spark, but that's it. When plugged in, the green charging light comes on, but nothing on the laptop turns on. Everything's connected fine and there doesn't seem to be any damaged wires or anything. I honestly don't know much about Macs or the innards of laptops in general, so please bare with me. If anyone needs any more information please feel free to ask. Thanks!
Это хороший вопрос?