Help identifying a part.

Does anyone know the name of this part, or where online i could get it, Its a little metal frame plate for the R Trigrs contact to be held in place.

This is what it looks like

Here is another pic (bottom right hand corner)

Saw this on ebay for 5 bucks but it comes eith all the other stuff i dont need since i just got new contacts and buttons for a new houseing, so i dont wanna spend on the extra stuff...!BZwyNmgBWk~$(KG...

Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий