Where to get replacement bridge connector

In replacing the motherboard cpu fan I lost the bridge connector that goes between the keyboard cable and the logic board.

Where do I get a replacement?



Ответ на этот вопрос У меня та же проблема

Это хороший вопрос?

Оценка 0
Добавить комментарий