iFlash microSD/SD card adapter with iPod 7th Generation
couple of weeks ago my iPod classic started acting weird, to the point that I can't sync it with iTunes anymore. I have checked number of reallocs on the HDD and its around 13k so I guess this is the problem. While looking into the topic of fixing the devil, I've came across couple of options:
1) Apple Store - cost between 120-250 quid so nah
2) Fixing it by myself with a 1.8" HDD - cost around 100 quid (getting there but still nah)
3) Fixing it by myself with a iFlash SD/microSD card adapter - adapter itself 33 quid plus the cost of the sd cards *winner?*
I want to go with option number 3, as it will be easier/cheaper to fix in the future (instead of buying new disk, ill just but new cards), but it generates couple concerns.
1. Is it actually a good option? Are these adapters an actual thing, or just a rip off
2. Is it better to go for double SD or quad microSD? It would be cheaper to acheive lets say 256gb with quad microSD than with two SD cards, but is the save/read speed would be the same?
What do you guys think?
Это хороший вопрос?