SUDS and F35 error for HE5t
I’ve checked all of the forums and am comfortable with replacing parts but not diagnosing electronic components for failuers. My HE5t has the SUDS/F35 error. I’ve tried the following solutions:
1) inspect sensor tube - OK, can blow air through it OK and none at all when closing one end
2) flushed/dried the pressure sensor with circuit cleaner
3) tried steam cleaning cycles with bleach and with vinegar
4) replaced the pressure sensor
5) replaced the main circuit control board
Still getting the same error. In all my testing, I was starting to get F21 errors after replacing the pressure sensor when shutting off after getting SUDS or F35. After replacing the main circuit control board, no more F21 errors but still SUDS/F35.
Have also checked the trap under the drum and cleaned out the filter there. ANY IDEAS what to try next!?
Это хороший вопрос?