Having Wi-Fi issues on your PlayStation 4 is extremely frustrating. This problem reoccurs to many PS4 users almost after every system update. Some easy or quick step to Fix Ps4 keeps disconnecting from WiFi.
1. Restart Your Console and Router.
For Router :-
* simply unplug the power cord, wait a few moments, and plug it back in again.
For PS4 :-
* Press and hold the PS button on the controller to open the Quick Menu.
- On that menu, open the Power section and select Restart PS4.
- Please don't choose 'Enter Rest Mode' because this is a low-power state that doesn't fully shut down the system.
2. Change DNS settings
- On your PS4 menu, scroll right to Settings.
- Go to Network.
- Go to Set Up Internet Connection.
- Go to Use Wi-Fi.
- Go to Custom.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- Select Do Not Specify.
- Select the DNS settings as Manual.
- Set the Primary DNS as 184.108.40.206 and the Secondary DNS as 220.127.116.11.
Был ли этот ответ полезен?