Why is my computer dead and not taking any charge?
Hi guys I want to give you as much detail as I possibly can.
Device: acer aspire e5 575g
Cpu: Intel i5 7200u 2.5ghz 7th gen
Gpu: Nvidia gtx 950M
Power supply: 19v at 4.74 amps 90w
Board model: Zaa x32 (zaaa) DZAAMB16E0 REV:E
Problem: when I plug my power supply to my laptop I get no indication that it is charging (leds not illuminating).
What I have checked:
With a multimeter.
- Power supply is working correctly.
- Charging port is giving power to the board.
- Tried a bios reset button
- Tried removing bios battery and draining the system then trying again. still no life.
- Checked for anything getting hot (only heat came from small surface of cpu chip)
- Tried powering up with only cpu, ram and power supply. Still dead.
Can someone help me diagnose my board or give me a link to a .brd file for my board.