Bootloop after Install Mojave, cannot Recovery or anything
Hello and I ask for help,
MBP 15” touchbar 2017, in normal use with Sierra, update to 10.14.6, after a week normal use and when to sleep, it turn off and got in to bootloop, I even tried do something but cant help:
- Bootloop at normal startup or auto turn off at process startup bar.
- Bootloop at recovery mode, internet recovery, shift mode (or auto turn off)
- Same as Mojave usb installer
- Same as Time machine backup from external drive.
- Sierra usb installer show as Folder and emty logo when chose, then turn off.
- Catallia usb installer show “You compurter restart because of a problem…” with many language.
- Use D, it runs fast (i dont think it took 3mins, just about 10–15secs) and show that No problem.
- Use CMD+S, as this picture, I think there something happened with system drive.
- Reset vram, pram… no help
Hope for help.
Это хороший вопрос?